Corrugated City

Monday 17 March 2008

Gaviota! Gaviota!

I knew they'd be comeback from having a view like this:



Damn sea-gulls squawking like there's no tomorrow. I'm getting used to it, but I've been woken up every day for the last week or so at an ungodly hour and my siesta (yes, I'm getting old) was just interrupted by a fight between about 50 thousand of them on my roof. In the flat where we lived for almost a year on the ground floor of the house, the noise was barely noticeable.






Still, it's a nice problem to have. It means the house is finished.

4 comments:

El Zorillo said...

Shoot them!

Matt said...

It's tempting...but if i started shooting all the warm blooded animals that sometimes annoy me in Valparaiso, I would be the only thing left living in the city...

Anonymous said...

...do let me know beforehand if you ever decide to 'go postal'...I'd like to give my family, friends and the local street 'quiltros' over there some prior warning!

Patricio

Matt said...

Hey, don't worry...i've nothing against Playa Anchinos...