Corrugated City

Thursday 8 January 2009

Music

One of the good things about going back to England is that it gives me the chance to thieve all the music my brother spends good money purchasing. Chile is a musical backwater so I tend to lose track of what's going on in the world.

To this end, I am now listening to:

Fleet Foxes-Fleet Foxes
MGMT-Oracular Spectacular (the singles are way better than the rest of the tracks)
Stereolab-Chemical Chords (I actually thought Stereolab had disbanded after the untimely death of Mary Hanson a few years ago)
TV On The Radio-Dear Science
Hot Chip-Made in the Dark
Herman Dune-his last 3 albums.

I've also recently got around to purchasing:

Vivian Girls-Vivian Girls
Bon Iver-For Emma, Forever Ago
El Guincho-Alegranza

All of the above is pretty good to be honest. I'm particularly enjoy Vivian Girls and TV On The Radio.

Now go check them out.

No comments: